Contract Type: Full Time
Working Hours: 40 Per Week. Monday-Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm (30 mins break).
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 p/a basic (based on experience) + commission.
Wheelwright LTD holds not only a position as one of the longest established, but also the UK's leading alloy and steel wheel distributor. With over 30 years experience in the Alloy Wheel and Tyre business, Wheelwright are seen as the oracles of all things wheel-related. From a purpose built warehouse facility in Gillingham, Kent, Wheelwright supply automotive retailers with the largest choice of wheel styles available from one supplier. We offer an unrivalled selection of top quality Alloy Wheel brands including: Calibre, Momo, AEZ, Dotz, Dezent, DRC and 7Twenty. Formerly a subsidiary of the Alcar Group of companies, and still intrinsically linked to the European HQ of Alcar, Wheelwright are best placed to offer an unrivalled standard of product, service, and after-sales support.
Wheelwright offers a next working day delivery service to most areas of the UK. Teaming up with a range of couriers for deliveries in the UK and for pan-European deliveries.
Wheelwrights B2B website portal allows easy access and navigation for customers using an innovative and comprehensive vehicle database system of manufacture and model, for a selected range of wheels in the correct size, width and PCD specified to fit. The portal also provides access to Wheelwrights continuously updated stocklist, stock images and newsletters.
As Tyre Pressure Monitoring systems continue to grow across the UK and Europe, with all new vehicles since 2012 having a TPMS solution, an increasing number of these vehicles fitted with sensors now need TPMS maintenance or replacement sensors. Wheelwright is fast becoming the UK’s main dealer for TPMS solutions. Wheelwright are now noticing increasing sales in TPMS month on month now offering sensors, many Diagnostic Tool solutions, Service Parts and TPMS Training.
The lithium ion batteries inside TPMS sensors last on average seven years, foreseeing this, from the introduction of TPMS through manufacture OE in 2012, Wheelwright have positioned themselves early for this expectation.
The introduction of 5Forty Van Slam has diversified Wheelwrights product portfolio further into the suspension market with affordable, coilover lowering kits targeting commercial vehicles. Ongoing product development will continue to expand the Van Slam range as well as other vehicle accessories.
Wheelwright deliver national and international marketing campaigns in order to drive consumers to our registered trading partners by: Imparting sales competence – catalogues and P.O.S – Training and Technical Support – Advertising and PR – and online through this website and our Social Media presence.
The introduction of Road Hero, a spacesaver wheel kit featuring a space saver wheel, tyre, jack and brace all packaged in a simple and tidy bag. This sprouted from a high demand of new vehicles lacking spare wheels due to regulation changes and an attempt to save weight and space. Wheelwright are the sole UK distributor of Road Hero Space Saver Wheel Kits, getting you home safely in the event of a flat tyre, puncture. Teaming up with one of Europe’s leading Space Saver steel wheel manufacturers to deliver the most comprehensive space saver wheel kit on the market.
This role will involve a hands-on, proactive approach to sales: generating leads, building pipelines and closing orders. In addition to day-to-day inbound order processing, you will be expected to develop new client relationships, along with managing the existing portfolio of domestic clients and distributors. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in all things automotive and prior knowledge of alloy wheels and tyres would be an advantage, but full training will be given on the job.
- Delivery of sales revenue objectives via existing and new client accounts, working to individual & corroborative monthly targets and KPI’s
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls, fielding sales & technical enquiries (after initial training).
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with existing customers and make sales/service calls to prospect new business.
- Actively seek & generate new customer leads and make sales/service calls.
- Work as part of the existing sales team.
- General office duties and administration.
- The candidate will possess a proven track record of achievement within Sales.
- Strong communication skills, good telephone manner, polite and conscientious with good rapport building skills.
- Creative lead sourcing from a wide range of on and offline media/sources.
- Customer orientated, self-disciplined, results focused individual.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Accurate and efficient.
- Experience of account acquisition and management desirable.
- Interest in the Automotive Industry preferred.
- Wheel and/or tyre product knowledge an advantage.
- Wheelwright Website – wheelwright.co.uk
- Address: Wheelwright LTD, Steelfields, Owens Way, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 2RT.
- Tel: 01634 576657
- Please send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org